[Live-devel] What is a frame in the live-lib ?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Sat Jun 11 15:31:33 PDT 2005

>Any ideas? I guess, we do something fundamentally wrong ;-)

First, I assume that you're creating "RTCPInstance"s for each RTP
sink.  (You need RTCP in order for A/V sync to work.)

Try setting the "syncWithInputSource" parameter to
"MPEG1or2AudioStreamFramer::createNew()" to *False*.  (If your input audio
elementary stream doesn't have proper presentationTime timestamps, then
False is what you want here; the framer will just call gettimeofday() to
set the timestamps.)

But apart from that, I don'e really have any suggestions.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>