[Live-devel] Query about Aggregate control attribute.

Tushar Purankar tpurankar at pace.stpp.soft.net
Mon Jun 13 15:47:06 PDT 2005

Hello All,
(While studying through the code)
I have this SDP attribute "a=control:" query:
Scenario-> Intialization with SDP, SDP conatins a=control:* i.e Aggregate
control.

The code doesn't conatin the this attribute check at session level, though
individual Media level checks are present.
But what about Aggregate control information Isn't that neccessary as per
the RFC? (RTSP as well as SDP).
The code only has a comment that "we should really check for a=control: and
(v=0)"

One more query is that Is there any harm due to absense of the check,like
any situation where it will not work?

Any comments, information and suggessions are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tushar.