[Live-devel] StreamParser internal error (149999+ 4 > 150000)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jun 16 03:51:09 PDT 2005

Many thanks for reporting this problem.  This is exactly the type of bug
report that I like to see.  Not only were you using the latest version of
the code, but you also gave me the URL of an input file that demonstrated
the problem.  Thank you again.

 From your report, I identified and fixed a bug in the MPEG parsing code
that was tripping up on your stream.  (I also updated
"MPEG4VideoStreamFramer" to better handle MPEG-4 video streams that contain
"B" frames - as yours does.)

Please update now to the latest version (2005.06.16) of the "LIVE.COM
Streaming Media" code.  I was able to successfully stream your file using
"testMPEG4VideoStreamer" and "testOnDemandRTSPServer", and view the stream
using VLC.  (I wasn't able to view the stream using QuickTime Player,
probably because the stream's MPEG-4 format was not one that QuickTime
Player handles.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>