[Live-devel] about the FileServerMediaSubsession

moonheart pkumoonheart at 163.com
Fri Jun 17 12:01:49 PDT 2005

hi,live-devel

    As far as I know, if I want to stream a MPEG4 file, what I should do is as following:
   " sms->addSubsession(MPEG4VideoFileServerMediaSubsession
	           	       ::createNew(*env,videofilename,reuseFirstSource));  "

    But now, I have only a file pointer to the MPEG4 stream, which I got from the parsing the avi
file( this avi is MPEG4 video and MP3 audio). How to use this pointer directly. In fact,here the MPEG4 stream is also a file with a beginning pointer.

Best regards
Sincerely

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡moonheart