[Live-devel] What type is the return value?

Michael Winter email at michael-winter.com
Tue Jun 21 21:27:20 PDT 2005

Ross Finlayson wrote:

>> maybe it's a stupid question
>

> Well, it might not be a stupid question, but unfortunately I don't
> understand it :-)
>
>> , but of what type do I get the data streamed with the Live Media
>> over RTP/RTSP?
>

> I don't understand the question here.  Sorry.

I fear that. I have an video player and wants to make it stream videos
with this library.
My question is, how do I get the streamed data? Where is it buffered? Is
there a file that is created? How would my video player get the data?
Sorry, but I don't know how to explain it. Hope you can help me, thanks.

Michael Winter