[Live-devel] How to makefiles for embedded Visual C++ (.vcn not .mak)

Michael Winter email at michael-winter.com
Sat Jun 25 14:49:13 PDT 2005

Sorry for that question but I don't get the source build on my Pocket
PC. I created the makefiles, but eVC++ needs .vcn makefiles and not .mak
files. So could anyone tell me how to do it with eVC++?
I tried it without the makefiles and got this error message:

    --------------------Configuration: UsageEnvironment - Win32 (WCE
emulator) Debug--------------------
    Linking...
    HashTable.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
static class HashTable::Iterator * __cdecl
HashTable::Iterator::create(class HashTable &)"
(?create at Iterator@HashTable@@SAPAV12 at AAV2@@Z) referenced in function
"public: void * __this
    call HashTable::RemoveNext(void)" (?RemoveNext at HashTable@@QAEPAXXZ)
    corelibc.lib(pegwmain.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _WinMain referenced in function _WinMainCRTStartup
    emulatorDbg/UsageEnvironment.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved
externals
    Error executing link.exe.

    UsageEnvironment.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Occurs this error because of the missing makefiles?
I also tried the link
"http://delboy.ucd.ie/research/solutions/compiling_openrtsp_under_windows/index.htm"
but "http://delboy.ucd.ie" isn't active anymore. Could anyone tell me
where to find the site?