[Live-devel] OnDemandServerMediaSubSession

Aeschbacher Fabrice Fabrice.Aeschbacher at siemens.com
Mon Jun 27 12:51:33 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,

This is a good idea, I probably should have asked erlier: it is
beginning to work, I am able to start streaming "on demand". Thanks for
your help!

However:

. I had to declare PassiveServerMediaSubsession's constructor,
destructor and startStream() method as 'protected' in
PassiveServerMediaSubsession.hh (were: 'private'). What do you think
about changing this in your official source code?

. 'startStream()' is getting called, whereas 'deleteStream()' actually
never does. I tried with different client: mplayer, openRTSP, Quicktime
and VLC. Any idea?

Best regards,
Fabrice Aeschbacher