[Live-devel] OnDemandServerMediaSubSession

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jun 27 08:42:52 PDT 2005

>. I had to declare PassiveServerMediaSubsession's constructor,
>destructor and startStream() method as 'protected' in
>PassiveServerMediaSubsession.hh (were: 'private'). What do you think
>about changing this in your official source code?

OK, I'll do this in the next release.

>. 'startStream()' is getting called, whereas 'deleteStream()' actually
>never does. I tried with different client: mplayer, openRTSP, Quicktime
>and VLC. Any idea?

Not really.  "deleteStream()" should be called by
"RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::reclaimStreamStates()", which should in
turn be called by "RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::~RTSPClientSession()",
which should be called by
"RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::incomingRequestHandler1()", just after
handling an incoming RTSP "TEARDOWN" command.  Check the code
("RTSPServer.cpp") to see why that's not happening in your case.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>