[Live-devel] Re: liveMedia on WINCE

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Jun 27 08:58:54 PDT 2005

>I just created my own projects and workspaces for each of the
>libraries(BasicUsageEnvironment, UsageEnvironment, liveMedia and
>groupsock).  You could start by creating a "static library" project and
>Project->Add to Project -> Files.
>
>It's pretty simple you just have to make sure you set up your project
>settings to:
>have the proper defines added for you platform and the proper paths set.

That's good to hear.

Did you run into the same problem that Pierre l'Hussiez reported - i.e.,
the need to rewrite the "dateHeader()" function in
"liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp" to use functions other than "gmtime()" and
"strftime()"?

Also, did you run into any problems with the "fseek64()" code in
"liveMedia/ByteStreamFileSource.cpp"?  (Pierre did, but he was using an old
version of the code.)

In other words, let me know if there are any changes that should be made to
the released source code to make compiling for WINCE easier.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>