[Live-devel] Re: liveMedia on WINCE

Chris Kavanagh librestreamkav at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:09:46 PDT 2005

No problem with dateHeader() but ...

In groupsock I got rid of ..
#ifdef _WIN32_WCE
#include <afxwin.h>
#include <wcealt.h>
#define ctime wce_ctime

and hacked this - feel free to niceify :) ...

char const* timestampString() {
	struct timeval tvNow;
	gettimeofday(&tvNow, NULL);

	static char timeString[9]; // holds hh:mm:ss plus trailing '\0'
//	char const* ctimeResult = ctime((time_t*)&tvNow.tv_sec);

	wchar_t dateFormat[20];
	int returnVal;
	SYSTEMTIME systemTime;

	// Current Time
	GetSystemTime(&systemTime);

	// Format the current time
	returnVal =
GetTimeFormat(LOCALE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT,0,&systemTime,L"HH':'mm':'ss",
				&dateFormat[0],sizeof(dateFormat));
	// Convert the format to ascii
	wcstombs(timeString,dateFormat,sizeof(dateFormat));

	return (char const*)&timeString;
}