[Live-devel] How to convert mpeg-4 program stream to mpeg-4 transport stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Mar 3 05:35:52 PST 2005

>I have one question that if live.com library supports converting from mpeg-4
>program stream to mpeg-4 transport stream. I knew current library supports
>converting from mpeg-2 program stream to mpeg-2 transport stream.

I think that the current code will work for MPEG-4, perhaps with some small
changes.  (E.g., you may need to make some changes to the "stream_id"
testing in "MPEG2TransportStreamFromPESSource::afterGettingFrame1()".

If you could point me at an example of a "MPEG-4 Program Stream" file, then
that would be useful.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>