[Live-devel] How to convert mpeg-4 program stream tompeg-4 transport stream

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Mon Mar 7 18:38:17 PST 2005

Hi Ross,

Thank you for supporting MPEG-4 Program Stream. I really like this live.com
library. It is just so wonderful for me.

I have another question that I have modified the library a little bit to fit
my project. Should I publish my updated version of live.com's source code?
If I need to send the modified code to public, should I send the whole
project or just the changed .cpp and .hh files?

The change was made for letting programmers use their own created file
handle instead of standard ouput file handle(stdout or stderr) to receiving
data stream from live.com buffer. This allow application to be able to get
live.com's steaming under multi-thread circumstance in windows platiform.