[Live-devel] How to convert mpeg-4 program stream tompeg-4 transport stream

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Mon Mar 7 18:49:30 PST 2005

>I have another question that I have modified the library a little bit to fit
>my project. Should I publish my updated version of live.com's source code?
>If I need to send the modified code to public, should I send the whole
>project or just the changed .cpp and .hh files?

Mike,

If possible, please run "diff -c -r live your-live" (where "your-live" is
the name of your modified version of the "live" directory), and post the
resulting output to this mailing list.

I'll then see if I can incorporate some (if not all) of your changes in the
released source code (which would make your job easier in the future).

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>