[Live-devel] mpeg4 encoder

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 8 10:17:50 PST 2005

>I found out that the parse function in
>is not able to set fProfileAndLevelIndication because fTo[i] is never 0xB0.
>Because of this, the function "getAuxSDPLine" (in my mediaSubsession) dose
>not return...
>Is the afterGettingFrame1() function correct, or is the divx stream the

The Divx stream appears to be the problem; it does not contain a
"VisualObjectSequence" header.

For a MPEG-4 video stream to be playable by receivers, it needs to
(periodically - e.g., every second or so) include the following
'configuration' headers, in order:

Apparently your Divx stream does not contain these headers.  Perhaps,
though, there is a way to tell the encoder to include these headers??

	Ross Finlayson