[Live-devel] BasicTaskScheduler crashed by clients leaving

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Fri Mar 25 01:57:44 PST 2005

>Allow me to suggest an alternative solution: once removeHandler has
>been called the iterator over the tasks should be reset.

That would probably solve the particular problem that you
encountered.  However, the fix that I made in the last release (changing
"SingleStep()" to call at most one read handler at a time) is more general,
because it will also make it possible for the event loop to be called
reentrantly - e.g., for "doEventLoop()" to be called from within a read
handler.  (There are a few places in the code where that happens.)

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>