[Live-devel] How to unicast a wav format audio file by testWAVAudioStreamer

Raymond Little raymondmsl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:54:10 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am a newbie of lliveMedia streaming. Is there anybody can answer me
the following questions?

1. I want to stream a couple of .wav files to one host by liveMedia.
But I have no idea  how to set the unicast destination IP address if I
stream the file by testWAVAudioStreamer.
2. How to loop streaming a .wav file? or how to stream a playlist. All
the .wav file I want to stream and then calculate their PESQ is only
about 10 seconds long. I want to loop streaming    one file or stream
a playlist.
3.How can I receive a stream and save it in wav format?

Thanks &With Kind Regards

Raymond