[Live-devel] Re: How to unicast a wav format audio file by testWAVAudioStreamer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue May 10 13:53:23 PDT 2005

>Thanks to  your reply. My first qeuestion should be how to use
>testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream by unicast. Sorry for my mistake. I
>still can`t figure out how to use it; could you give me furture
>suggestion?

1/ Put a WAV file - named "test.wav" - in the same directory ("testProgs")
as "testOnDemandRTSPServer".
2/ Run "testOnDemandRTSPServer".  Note where it says:
         "wavAudioTest" stream, from the file "test.wav"
          Play this stream using the URL <url>"

3/ Then, enter <url> into a RTSP client (e.g., VLC, QuickTime Player,
openRTSP), and you'll play the stream.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>