[Live-devel] Re: How to unicast a wav format audio file by testWAVAudioStreamer

Raymond Little raymondmsl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:31:17 PDT 2005

Hello, Ross
Thanks again for your replies.
More context for my questions.
I set up a network to simulate Mobile IP. I want to stream audio or
video from a server to the  Mobile Node(10.1.1.200) and make a
comparison between the quality of the audio or video before and after
sending over the network. Now I need save a copy of the file at the
server side after streaming and a copy at client side(Mobile Node)
after received.
Now I can "Play this stream using the URL : 10.0.0.105"
How can I stream to 10.1.1.200?

Thanks

Best Regards

Raymond