[Live-devel] there is a delay about 20 second

work tany at chinadigipro.com
Wed May 11 11:57:39 PDT 2005

I have ported the "openRTSP" directly to uClinux,but when I run to receive whatever a mp3 file,there will be a 20-second delay.

I just find out the place where is a thing cause this problem.
in the function "GetADUInfoFromMP3Frame()" of the file "MP3Internals.cpp" ,the phrase "MP3FrameParams fr;" will do.
and wherever I put the phrase, the program will delay there.

But it seems not a answer of this problem, so could any one  help me to settle that!

thanks very much!