[Live-devel] Re: testRelay Question

Dia delgh033 at uottawa.ca
Sun May 15 01:52:38 PDT 2005

>I'm not 100% sure if this will work, but try:
>- Changing inputAddressStr to "0.0.0.0", and
>- Changing outputAddressStr to the IP address of your destination.
>
>Of course, you will also need to change inputPort and outputPort as
>appropriate.

I have been very busy and have yet to try your above suggestions.

I have been looking though into creating a relay example specific to RTP
traffic. For creating a SimpleRTPSource/Sink the values of fRTPPayloadFormat
and RTPTimestampFrequency are supposed to be filled by SDP. With what could
I fill these values for any generic type traffic if I just wanted to relay
it (unicast to unicast)? I am assuming that SimpleRTPSource/Sink would work
regardless of if it sits ontop of TCP or UDP, am I correct? Any other
pointers?

Thanks a million,

Dia