[Live-devel] Windows constant polling.

Chris Kavanagh librestreamkav at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 16:50:23 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,
Thanks for the input.

I'm pretty sure the WAVAudioFileSource is working fine.  I only mentioned it
b/c I notice others have seen a similar problem and WAVAudioFileSource is
one of a couple files that noted it.  Actually, the audio portion of my
stream seems to be working fine - i.e. audio processing tasks are entered
with a reasonable delay.  It's the video portion of the filie that causes
the problems.  My stream information is appended below.

The only code I changed was some string formatting stuff in the groupsock
lib.

This is the first time i've used or looked at the liveMedia library so I'm
still familarizing myself with the objects.  Still don't really know the
best place to start - but if/when I come up with something I'll let the
group know.

Thanks again for your help,
Chris

Stream: MPEG