[Live-devel] How to stream avi file using Live.

moonheart pkumoonheart at 163.com
Mon May 16 16:50:22 PDT 2005

hi,live-devel

	In my server , the avi file format in which the video codec is mpeg4 and
the audio is mp3. How can I stream it by live?
   I found that live doesn't support mp4 format by now. And my solution is at
the server side, when the test.avi is required,the test.avi file will be split
into two files : m4v, mp3 and then streaming them separately.At the client side,
two client start up to receive the two streams and play them at the same time.
I found it is unstable using this solution.
  Can anyboy give me some other solutions?
  Thanks you in advance.

Best regards
Sincerely

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡moonheart