[Live-devel] RTCP sender reports in case of relayed RTP packets

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu May 19 17:28:56 PDT 2005

>However, as my destinations are also RTPSources, I would like to have in
>my Sender Reports reception reports containing statistics abouts packets
>received from my destinations.

Note that statistics from incoming RTCP "Reception Reports" are recorded in
each RTPSink's "RTP Transmission Statistics Database" (see
"liveMedia/include/RTPSink.hh" for details).

Similarly, statistics from incoming RTCP "Sender Reports" are recorded in
each RTPSource's "RTP Reception Statistics Database" (see
"liveMedia/include/RTPSource.hh") for details.

You can probably use the information in these databases to do what you want.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>