[Live-devel] RTCP sender reports in case of relayed RTP packets

Dia Elghobary delgh033 at uottawa.ca
Thu May 19 14:01:15 PDT 2005

Hello David,

I am grateful you sent your email out on the LIVE mailing list. I have
been desperately trying to get the relay functionality to work but to no
avail. I am relying on the testRelay.cpp that uses UDPSource/Sink.

I wish to relay unicast traffic to a unicast destination but it doesn’t
seem to work using what is provided in the testRelay.cpp file. I have no
clue why.

I understand you use RTPSource/Sink. What I want to ultimately achieve is
to relay unicast RTP traffic to a unicast destination. If you can help me
in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Dia