[Live-devel] RTSP Client and multicast with AXIS cameras

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Nov 3 07:42:36 PST 2005

>In parseTransportResponse() I had to add a "return true;" line and
>comment the "delete[] foundDestinationStr;" line.

Oops - you're right (except for commenting out the "delete[]
foundDestinationStr;" line; you shouldn't do that).

I've now installed a new version that fixes this.

>The code still doesnt work for me. Still have the same problem: the
>server starts transmitting but there are no frames incoming. I'm
>starting to worry about my own build. All other stuff seems normal.

I suggest first making sure that you can receive data OK using the
"openRTSP" application, before you try writing your own RTSP client.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>