[Live-devel] Live Streaming to Nokia/RealPlayer with DarwinInjector

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Sat Nov 5 01:34:11 PST 2005

Hi Erlend.

Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I always had problems with
DSS reflecting live MPEG-4 streams (encoded with mp4live) and
streamed to various versions of the Realplayer. The audio was
off sync in the realplayer with 15-16 seconds.

Seriously tried to convince the Real folks
for 2 years now that they did a bad RTCP sync calculation, but
they never managed to alter/fix the player code. It always
ended with the Real folks saying that it works with their
3G encoder system. Can you problems and solution be related to this ?

(Tried earlier to relay though the Helix server with the same result)

Kind regards

Peter Maersk-Moller

| Kabel-TV over Internettet   --   http://www.streamtv.dk/ |