[Live-devel] Live Streaming to Nokia/RealPlayer with DarwinInjector

Simonsen, Erlend erlend.simonsen at aspiro.com
Tue Nov 8 08:30:04 PST 2005

I haven't figured out exactly what's causing this, but it seems to be a
combination of something the QTSSReflector does, and RealPlayers
handling of rtptime. With a rtptime starting from 0, it works for a
couple of days before bugging out. It doesn't look like the rtpseq has
anything to do with it.

I'm going to dig a bit deeper into DSS when I get the chance, and if I
find something I'll make a note here.

Erlend