[Live-devel] ReclamationTestSec and B-Frame

Luca Zappella luca.zappella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:58:24 PST 2005

Hi Ross,

I would like to ask you two things:

1) I am using the recalmationTestSec timeout in the RTSPServer
constructor. The problem is that this timeout works until is set to
2147 seconds (or less), when I try to set it to a value grater than 2147
I receive the "-3285 Disconnected" error. I can not figure out why.

2) When I want to send a stream with B Frames who is responsible for
sorting the frames after the encoding?
I, when I pass frames to the rtsp server;
The rtsp server, and it is alredy done by your code;
The client who is receiving the stream.

Thank you for your help,
Luca