[Live-devel] Sever dies when using NAT

Hyperbit hyperbit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:48:33 PST 2005

Ok tried this with the "core code", and it still fails in the same
place. What I noticed is

1) On the internal LAN, all UDP ports are freely available
2) On the external side of the firewall TCP port 8554 and UDP ports
3700-4700 are open

Im thinking there may be a problem with the UDP ports on the firewall?