[Live-devel] How can I make SampleDecodingTimeTable(stts)

Debal Mridha debal.mridha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:22:52 PST 2005

Hello Ross,
     You are right.The question should be "How is the *presentation time*
calculated for m4v?".
I,ve already gone through the classes you,ve mentioned very carefully. But i
didn't not understand.

Could you briefly expain what the following variables actually represent?
Parser class:
1. vop_time_increment_resolution,
2. fixed_vop_rate,
3. fixed_vop_time_increment,
4. fSecondsSinceLastTimeCode, fTotalTicksSinceLastTimeCode,
fPrevNewTotalTicks,
5. fPrevPictureCountDelta;

Framer Class
1. fPresentationTimeBase;
2. TimeCode fCurGOPTimeCode, fPrevGOPTimeCode;
3. fPicturesAdjustment;
4. fPictureTimeBase;
5.fTcSecsBase;
6.fHaveSeenFirstTimeCode;