[Live-devel] Query in RTCP Sender Report Handling

shobana meenakshi vshobs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 16:53:39 PDT 2005

Hi Ross

I have a query regarding RTCP sender report handling.The time calculated from NTP timestamp is assigned to fsynctime in noteincomingsr function.
Initially the fsynctime would be the local wall clock time in the client.After the first and second audio and video packets are received, then fsynctime would be the resultpresentation time.
Now I pause the movie at 300th second.So the fsynctime would ideally be 300000 ms.
Now when I resume and I get a RTCP sender report I am going to replace this 300000 ms with the wall clock time which would be huge.This would make the presentation time to be way off.Is that intended?

Thanks and Regards
Shobana V