[Live-devel] Require test data files.

SHAILESHKUMAR GADHAVI shailesh312005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 04:09:04 PDT 2005

Hi,

Sorry, But I am working form behind a firewall and I tried even with http port 80 with option -T , it returns same error (Connect fail). What could be the problem?

Regards,

Shailesh

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:

>I tried the openRTSP program(build and run) and tried to open RTSP
>as specified.
>But I got error which is socket related connect fail. It is
>connection refused by the rtsp server.(darwin.uninett.no/sample.mp4)

"openRTSP -V -t rtsp://darwin.uninett.no/sample.mp4" worked OK for me just now.

Ross Finlayson
Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)