[Live-devel] streaming divx and xvid from AVI files

Langley, Adam Adam.Langley at adis.co.nz
Thu Oct 6 10:20:55 PDT 2005

Hmm, this sounds like my best bet, however I really do want to use RTP/RTSP
for the transmission. All network transmission is over LAN, so speeds
available should be enough. I am looking for a cure-all, VLC does EVERYTHING
I need, but I would have to mess so much with the code to build libVLC into
a DLL that I can import into my project, and that would be A LOT of work...