[Live-devel] streaming divx and xvid from AVI files

Langley, Adam Adam.Langley at adis.co.nz
Thu Oct 6 10:38:32 PDT 2005

Im just trawling through the source code now, it looks VERY clear and tidy,
quite a pleasure to work in Im sure.
What Im curious about, is, is it POSSIBLE to write framers for AVI/divx-xvid
files. What I mean is, does the nature of the codecs support framing and
streaming (Im not very well versed in the codec internal workings)? If so,
then I will have a hack at writing a sink/framer for divx/xvid...

Thanks!