[Live-devel] Live and VLC

johnny Laura johnnylq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:55:03 PDT 2005

Hello developers................
Well I'm a beginer in Live.com; I'm trying to change some feaures of
the VLC, well exactly I'm trying to use Video on demand of VLC to
works with client behind a NAT, but I need to have control over the
ports that the client(VLC - RTSP) generate to listen the multimedia
stream. but I know that the VLC client RTSP implementation is based
over live.com; well I'd like to know, which and how I can modify the
live.com source code to tell it, which ports it has to use for
receiving some stream????????..........Thank in advance.

ps...Sorry for my english