[Live-devel] Closing injector question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Sep 21 13:38:18 PDT 2005

>My dubt is: am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?

Most likely it's a bug.  Unfortunately I don't know when I'll have
time to look into it in detail.

In the meantime, you should be able to avoid the problem by either
(i) not closing any of the "DarwinInjector" objects at all (keeping a
TCP connection open to the DSS shouldn't really be a problem), or
(ii) just using the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media" code's built-in RTSP
server instead of relying upon a separate "Darwin Streaming Server".

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE.COM)
	<http://www.live.com/>