[Live-devel] Require test.m4v file

SHAILESHKUMAR GADHAVI shailesh312005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 04:07:19 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I want to test the MPEG4VideoStreamer as mentioned on the site.

Kindly let me know from where to get test.m4v file, as it is not found in the library source code downloaded by me. Refer below the live.com page.

Regards,

Shailesh

testMPEG4VideoStreamer repeatedly reads from a MPEG-4 Elementary Stream video file (named "test.m4v"), and streams it using RTP multicast. This program also has a built-in RTSP server.
   Apple's "QuickTime Player" can be used to receive and play this audio stream. To use this, have the player open the session's "rtsp://" URL (which the program prints out as it starts streaming).
   The Open Source "VLC" and "MPlayer" media players can also be used.