[Live-devel] Important: Change of domain name (email and www)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Sep 23 11:46:57 PDT 2005

For more than 10 years now, this company's products and services have
been identified by the domain name LIVE.COM, and it had always been
my intention that this remain the case.

Recently, however, we received an offer for the domain name that was
just too good to pass up.  (Because of a confidentiality clause, I
can't give any details.)  The bottom line is that we will now be
using the domain name

         LIVE555.COM

and the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media" software will now be known as

         LIVE555 Streaming Media

(The old domain name - LIVE.COM - will stop working within a few days.)

It's important to understand that *only* the domain name has been
sold.  Our software remains exactly as before, with the same
copyright and Open Source license (LGPL).

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>