[Live-devel] How to split MPEG 1/2 Audio Elementary Streams

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Sep 24 10:30:20 PDT 2005

Please stop posting the same message over and over again - and stop
posting it to multiple mailing lists.  (Don't think I haven't noticed this!)

This mailing list is for discussion of the "LIVE555 Streaming Media"
software.  It is not for general discussion of the MPEG standards, or
for MPEG-related software that doesn't use the LIVE555 code.

(I should also point out that - as a general rule - email from
unprofessional email addresses - e.g., @yahoo.com, @gmail.com,
@hotmail.com - tends to be taken less seriously.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)