[Live-devel] Sorry!!!

shaswata jash shaswata_jash at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 23:30:16 PDT 2005

I am extremely sorry for my mail with subject ' How to split MPEG 1/2 Audio Elementary Streams'. I am really apologetic to Live-developer community.
I know that the mailing list is for live library related discussion. But i also believe that any developer related to RTP must also be well versed about different media standards. With this assumption i posted that query. Nevertheless , i am using TestOnDemandRTSPServer and my real work is to develop a RTP server using live library which will be capable of reading a MPEG1/2 hint file and can stream the media with tight synchronization. So my last query was related to understand the client side behavior.
And about mailing the query to different mailing list....I have very less time to develop the above. So like any other developer, i am really desperate to get any hint at this moment.
But once again, i am really sorry and the mistake will not be further repeated.

http://mail.yahoo.com