[Live-devel] Does Live RTSP work with RAW UDP

vsesto at adelphia.net vsesto at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 26 12:23:09 PDT 2005

Hello

I am curious to know if anyone can tell me whether the Live Media libraries work with RAW UDP versus RTP?

Seems like many clients out there are severely non-compliant BUT most of them use RAW UDP versus RTP. Case in point, Amino set-top boxes.

Also, how well does the Live Media libraries work with all the trick play modes?

I've been trying to get MPlayer to work with various RTSP servers and it only seems to work with Live Media testOnDemandServer ...

Thanks.

Vin