[Live-devel] Audio Formats Supoort

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Tue Apr 11 07:30:22 PDT 2006

Hello Ross,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am very happy to see your prompt
clarifications.

As my build is failing to receive audio, where do you want me to cross check
this? please give me a hint for good start for fast results.

I once again thank you for all your patience and efforts and time towards
developers.
I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Subbu