[Live-devel] some clarifications on code/API

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Tue Apr 11 07:40:29 PDT 2006

Dear Ross,

Glad to see your answers. I am once again trying to give more info on my 3rd
question.

I prepared an exe from the build, which takes command line arguments to read
RTSP stream. It is working fine when there is a player software installed on
the system. So I thought of taking more info regarding dependencies to
consider/ensure before using the exe file.

I hope you got me now.

Thank you.

Regards,
Subbu