[Live-devel] OpenRTSP exiting with exception

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Mon Apr 24 07:41:27 PDT 2006

Hello Ross,

Thank you for all your time and help. Here is my small problem. I request
your clarification.

We could able to save quicktime mov file using openRTSP. We have the
following observations.

1. After saving the file, it is exitting the application and the exception
is not known.
2. This behaviour is varrying from Win32 console exe, to Win32 MFC and to
Win32 ATL projects.

Are there any intentional code for compiller dirctives to work for special
conditions or it is due to existed bug ?

I beleive it is getting out from the further flow at
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(unsigned maxDelayTime) call.

Please let me know you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Subbu