[Live-devel] OpenRTSP

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Thu Apr 27 07:05:02 PDT 2006

Dear Ross,

I have done the following changes to the code and worked fine and I am doing
some tests.

1) Added a Boolean variable named "isExit" to BasicTaskScheduler0 class
2) Initialized this "isExit" in BasicTaskScheduler constructor to FALSE.
3) Done the following change in "void
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep(unsigned maxDelayTime)" by commenting the
exit(0).
      isExit = true;
      return;
    //exit(0);
4) At last this change in "void BasicTaskScheduler0::doEventLoop(char*
watchVariable)" to use "isExit" value to break the while loop.
  while (1) {
    if ((watchVariable != NULL && *watchVariable != 0 ) || isExit) break;
    SingleStep();
  }

Please correct.

I also try to check your suggestions.