[Live-devel] OpenRTSP

Subbu subbu at etisbew.com
Fri Apr 28 05:21:09 PDT 2006

Dear Ross,

This is another important observation I have seen in the difference between
the original hinted mov file placed in QuickTime Streaming Server and the
mov file saved using openRTSP.

We could able to play both above mov files. But if we apply any conversions
(to convert to any other format say AVI), even though video frames are
there, the converted file (AVI file)  not playing video (only Audio is
playing).

The above said AVI file is showing only one frame in Quicktime Player and
all frames in RealPlayer and Windows Media Player.

What might be missing? I look forward to see your suggestions. FYI, the
stream is a mov file with MP4 Video  and AAC audio.

Thank you.

Regards,
Subbu