[Live-devel] step by step to use liveMedia library to do stream frame captured from webcam to RTP server

Tran Huu Tri huutribk2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 02:16:41 PDT 2006

Hi,
I am Tri Tran,
I have downloaded the live media library that use RTP to do
a video stream,...from http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/
website,
I buit this on Windown platform successfuly, I can run the
test program to do stream a MPEG video.

I see this very helpful for my project that do a streaming
video over internet.

My project is: capture image (frame buffer) from webcam or
canvas windown, and do streaming as RTP package to RPT
server(or client) as JMStudio that can listen and play RPT
session as video.

I don't know what the step by step to use the library to do
encode as RTP package with some codec as MPEG1, H263,...
from a captured buffer.

Can you help me with this?

I am very thank to you for replying.

Thank in advance.