[Live-devel] A problem: receive data from server----co nnection down and reconnect

weiyutao36 weiyutao36 at 163.com
Thu Aug 3 05:44:44 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,
  Now I am planning to solve a problem:

I am receiving a movie file from the server using the live library but suddenly, the network connection is down and the program calls shutdown() and exits, I only got a part of the movie file -as a file saved on my disc.

Now,I want to change this---when the network connection is down,I DO NOT exit the program but wait for a specified time and when the network connection is OK,I re-connect to the server and CONTINUE writing the remained movie file to my already saved file segment.

However,I do not know where to add some codes to the program and a basic solution is not formed.

Does anyone have some advice?

Thanks in advance.

FilexBlue,P.R.China