[Live-devel] Why the testOnDemandRTSPServer show 0.0.0.0:8554

SpaceLi spacelis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:54:43 PDT 2006

Thank you for your advice, I have secessfully setup ip multicast on
uclinux, the address is now right.
     But I still couldn't link to server, is there any simple way to
check whether the server setup correctly.
     When I tried to capture the packets between server and client, I
found realplayer always send "OPTION" packets with incorrect checksum.
So I don't know who is wrong, server or client.
thx