[Live-devel] How to stream jpeg buffer?

Tran Huu Tri huutribk2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 03:25:17 PDT 2006

Hi,
I need to streaming jpeg buffer frames,
I implemented a frame source that drive JPEGVideoSource
as class MyJPEGFramedSource : public  JPEGVideoSource,

but in doGetNextFrame I don't know how to encode the buffer
wiht correct format to copy to fTo variable.

I have the jpeg image format already, what stept i need to
do next before call doGetNextFrame function to stream?

I try to follow the code in DeviceSource code to stream
jpeg image buffer(that i capture from webcam and to jpg
format), but i don't know what DeviceParameters type?

Please help me with streaming by using buffer frame input
instead of file input as example programs

Thank in advance!